size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
12-17-2020, 03:12 PM
The boy gave his name and became Haiku. Haiku the hero. "Haiku, you're so cool! You just rushed in there and didn't even think about your own safety." Bowen had calmed down a bit. She shook her head and chuckled. "I was so scared. I was pretty sure that I was going to die." The girl was much too small to fight anything and too much of a pacifist to even try.

"So you're from Abaven? Mom says that Abaven wolves are welcome here, so welcome!" She smiled again, her tail still going ninety miles an hour. "I was hunting for treasure before that ground dog attacked me." Yes, she really meant ground dog. "Wait til I tell my moms what you did for me. I bet they'll give you a reward or something." It's what she would do, only she didn't have any treasures in her bag at the moment.

Bowen looked around the side of Haiku and smiled at his raven. "Hello." She didn't see companions as inferior like some wolves did. They were just different creatures working together. Like He and She worked with mom. "I like your bird friend. I don't have a companion yet, but I hope that I can find one soon. Where did you find yours?" Ears flicked forward as she fixed the brown and white boy with a hopeful gaze.
[Image: gSBkYSG.gif]Bowen Arrow Carpathius [Image: 2cnsALh.png]