gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Vail
12-17-2020, 08:43 PM
She was learning the desert slike the back of her well worn paws. She memorized her steps, the position of the sun and the stars. She knew every sparse landmark like an old friend. Rava had to or else she would easily succumb to the elements out here. Darkness had taken over the land and the sand had long started to go cold. Scorching heat during the daytime and plummeting lows during the night. This was the harshest place she had ever lived but she loved every moment of it.

She had nothing, but she was free. She had the desert and its mercilessness, but it also offered the rare bountiful gift. If you trusted the sands the desert would provide. Rava had no problem in her scavenging, the desert preserved and mummified most of its victims, which made for a feast for those who knew how to find it. She hoped that luck would be upon her tonight, she could feel how empty her stomach was. Sometimes she wasn’t comfortable, but it was a small price to pay for the solitude and freedoms she was allowed out here in the middle of nowhere.

A full moon was rising, all the better for Rava to seek out the tell tale signs of food. She could feel a slight breeze on her legs but the air was crisp and clear. The Autumn chill and cloudless night made it frosty over the sand, but it was a welcome relief to the heat of day. She loped along the sand, alert but comfortable in her pace.
Yes, Im wearing my cloak. You're very special if I get naked for you.