Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
Scully
12-17-2020, 09:40 PM (This post was last modified: 12-17-2020, 09:40 PM by Clouse.)
C l o u s e ➶ A r c h e r

Confusion and conflict were so rarely seen upon her dial that Clouse could not keep looking at her for much longer. Ellery elaborated, and shame overtook his posture, tailing curling against his stomach. This was worse than seeing his dad sad. The kid felt so badly, but still not bad enough as to take any of it back. He certainly wasn't ready to go home, which he still anticipated the older sibling to want.

"I-I a-asked Scully if I c-could co-come," Clouse admitted, voice thin as he forced the words out. Part of him wanted to lie and blame his cousin, just to save Ellery any heartbreak but that wasn't fair. Besides, he'd seen Scully get whomped by his sister before; she could break him this time.

"I wuh... I... I wa-, wa-,wanted..." what the hell did he want? Clouse sighed, attempting to vent some frustration over his own inability to articulate. He came from so many sure speakers, and he had his moments, but when he felt strongly the youth fell apart and right now Clouse was immensely sorry that his sister had spent so many months thinking he was some kind of kidnapping victim all because he hadn't had the guts to say goodbye.

Word Count: 207