Iza

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
12-18-2020, 01:39 AM (This post was last modified: 12-23-2020, 01:30 PM by Iza.)

As the bush next to her rustled iza was prepared for a meeting with another new face. But it seems this strange land wanted to keep surprising her. Because it was not a wolf, coyote or even a fox, no it was a deer. the tiny creature regarded her without any worries, its small size and fangs reminding her of the musk deers she hunted in her former home. But what brought it here, why was it not hiding and where was its mother?

as she heard another rustling she thought the dam of the baby deer came but instead it was a young wolf from his gangly stature, he was barely out of puphood.  The idea that he was hunting the deer was thrown out immediately. None of them looked like they where disturbed during one. The young boys answer brought a smile to her face. she missed the innocence of her empress' pups, so this was a welcome encounter. 

This is my part of the forest came out of the grey boys mouth. I was not aware that anyone had laid claim to this land already. Excuse my intrusion oh lord of the forest. she could indulge him for a bit and probably find out if there was any substance to his claim.  or are it your parents that claim this part of the forest?  

[Image: izanew1.png]