gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Vail
12-18-2020, 09:56 AM
She stood frozen with bright silvery eyes, fear gripping hold of her limbs much heavier than the cold ever could. She still didn’t move as the dark woman jumped as her eyes fluttered open. Normally Rava would have fled at that exact moment, but her fear held her still. Like a tiny doe trapped by a bright beam of light little Rava couldn’t make herself move. The woman’s words did finally break her spell and she jumped suddenly, as though Fel would jump up and bite her face off. She did manage to take a worried step back, knowing the feeling of the cold. Her cloak protected her from the extremes of the desert, but this woman didn’t have that luxury.

Her brain wasn’t as frozen as her limbs and she could see the shudders of cold that racked the lady’s body and she didn’t look like she was going to move at all. The haunch was still in her mouth and her next rest stop was miles away. She’d never make it lugging her prize. Rava whined softly, conflicted in her emotions of fear. Hesitantly, and barely moving, Rava placed one foot forward. She could hear the clicking of teeth and again the shivers that raced down the dark woman’s coat. Another, barely placed step was taken and Rava started to shake, but only slightly and with fear.
Yes, Im wearing my cloak. You're very special if I get naked for you.