size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
12-18-2020, 11:00 AM

It seemed the two of them hid their silent tension well to the fact that Aranea would be leaving any day soon. They truly made the most of every moment they had together and with their children. Aranea for sure wouldn't want to spoil any of the time she had with them considering the circumstances with her last litter.

Her head curled slightly to his touch, and she would be always thankful for the way he treated her whether it was everlasting or only short lived. Allegro was a much better and wiser man than Tyranis. And Aranea didn't think it was because of how young and impressionable they were when they were young.

Her eyes watched as their pups played with each other, or went about their day into the lands of Abaven. Of course there was a bit of worry as they went off on their own to start their adventures, but there had to be a time where they learned and grew on their own and out of the den and puphood.

She didn't really want to bring up her feelings as they had been so happy over the last few weeks and since the pups birth. But it almost felt like it had to be said. Her time here was getting shorter by the day and there was so much that Allegro still didn't know about her. She felt like she could be more open to him than she had been with anyone else now, even when she had her breakdown with Torin. "It's hard being here again, Allegro. In Abaven I mean." Of course she was referring to the fact that she had an emotional turmoil from her last time calling Abaven home. If she had to be completely honest, this was actually where her and Ty had her first kiss. "But I think it'll be harder for me to leave them, and you."

Walk "Talk" Think

Aranea has a british accent. Threads can produce a Depression Trigger.

(Ar-en-ay-ah Har-per Lah-or-ee)

Scent: Lavender
Alignment: Neutral Good
Season: Summer
Height: 26 inches
Home: Somnium - Dead