Large
build
Medium
player
Athena I

Samhain 20221K
12-18-2020, 04:09 PM
Walk | "Talk" | think

Allegro's ears perked forward to listen as Aranea broke the silence, listening with a quiet curiosity as she explained how it was hard to be here in Abaven, but that it was harder to leave their children as well as him. He couldn't deny the bit of hope that this gave him and had to carefully keep himself from getting his hopes up for what that might mean. His ears flicked uncertainly and he was quiet for a moment. It was hard to walk the line between wanting to keep her close and not wanting to over step his boundaries. He didn't want to make her feel like he was trying to take her freedoms, but he also couldn't ignore how happy having them together as a family had made him.

"What happened?" he asked after a moment, his gentle eyes peering down at her curiously. "The last time you lived in Abaven I mean... Is there something I can do to make you more comfortable here?" He hesitated, but eventually let himself add, "I... I don't want you to leave. If there's something I can do... I'd be happy to do it." He loved her. He loved their children. He loved this life they were beginning to build together. The thought of losing that was heart breaking and for once in his life he wanted to be selfish and keep something for himself, but he didn't have the privilege of making that decision. She was her own woman and only she could decide that for them.