Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
12-18-2020, 10:49 PM
The Warlord laughed softly, and then a little louder as it continued. He wheezed slightly as he found his breath again. “Oh Naiche, I agree with you one hundred percent. When I first started this pack, I decided I had no need for allies. We would guard Ashen, and stand apart from the world. It's funny how things like friendship and trust sneak up on a wolf.” He shook his head. Leading this pack, and raising children had changed him. He was no longer a callus bastard. He cared about these wolves. He didn’t always care about a stranger, and sometimes Zee still had to smack him. But at the end of the day… Naiche and the rest of them, they had changed him. Resin and Theory, they had turned out to be wolves worth knowing. It was an honour to be their ally.

Sirius nodded softly, leaning forward and breathing in the scent of the den. Of his home. He could pick out the individual trails of each of his kids, and that of his wife as he did so. “They are, they are taking everything in, and learning so much.”

“Hood it is” the warlord agreed, taking the coat back off Naiche and laying it down on the den floor. Not one to waste time, he began the work then and there. It was somewhat time consuming, even for the little bits he needed to do.

Using elongated fangs, and extended claws, he shredded along the lines, and then bunched up the end for a hood. Using flax for the thread, he knelt his head down, poking it through one hole, catching it with a claw, and bringing it back up through the other. He continued on this way, until he had sown the shape of the hood. Tying the end, he picked the coat back up and gave it a shake. “Here, try this on”