Flower Crowns and Gay

for sorin

Sorin

gems
size
build
player
12-19-2020, 01:27 AM
Anxiety burst in Sorin's chest as the larger male approached him in a manner the male would liken to stalking. Gosh, why was he so much bigger than him? Sorin's crown reclined on his shoulders as he leaned back, haunches folding beneath him as he nearly sat down. He blinked owlishly at the male who, surprisingly, greeted him with a pickup line. Oh Gods, how did he respond? Sorin swallowed hard past the growing lump in his throat, his head canting just so to the side as he uttered a single sound, "Uhh?" His confusion only grew whilst the interaction continued, leaving him wide-eyed and flustered. He was too shocked to do anything but stand still as the male sniffed him. He didn't have the mind to shift away from him - he'd clearly forgotten that was even an option.

"I beg your pardon?" The words were tinged with a bit of an accent; having hailed from a Romanian family meant he would have one. "We've only just met! You haven't even introduced yourself," he pointed out, though he didn't make an effort to get away from him. He seemed excitable, as if he weren't used to being around other wolves, but Sorin was far too awkward to simply accept this without trying to establish some form of order. "Maybe we can make flower crowns once I learn your name? My name is Sorin Belle," he murmured, his tongue lashing out to wet his lips.