Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lazuli

LegendaryThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2VengeanceUnderachieverScarred
Ice Bridge ExplorerWealthyHomebodyDouble MasterExplorerVolcano
1KTreat 2019
12-19-2020, 11:40 AM
Tyrian took in Sparrow's new companions and gave the monkey a friendly nod when it grinned at him. Very few members of their family didn't have companions so until now Sparrow had been a bit anomalous. She'd chosen well; the monkey's hands would come in handy as would the bird's sky view. As for her teasing about marriage, Tyrian snorted and retorted playfully, "Maybe your new companions should help you clean out your ears - I called for a raid. Unless," he pretended to grow contemplative, "This is your roundabout way of asking me to play matchmaker, in which case, consider it done, I'll keep an eye out for you." He was only half kidding. The idea of trying to fix Sparrow up with someone was quite entertaining.

The potential raiders gathered quickly. They were a strong looking group and as Tyrian looked out over them his heart swelled with pride. It was a bit too optimistic to think they would win all of the fights ahead given the skill that was out there, but he was confident that they would be able to expand the pack in due time. His wolves knew what they were doing. By and large they were seasoned, capable fighters. "Thank you all for coming. Fireside has grown quite a lot over the last year and it's time for us to expand otherwise we risk hardship in the seasons ahead. For us to avoid that and grow we must raid for the resources." He let that settle over them for a second before continuing. "Following this meeting we leave immediately for our first target so the order of events is as follows: we will discuss potential marks, decide who is going and assign roles for those staying behind, and then you will have a chance to gear up if you aren't already."

"So, targets." Tyrian uncrossed his paws and then recrossed them the other way.  "I'll consider all compelling reasons for raiding a pack with a preference for hard to come by resources and livestock, of course. We could always use new blood in our herds as well as new species to try." He would also be interested in hearing if there were any that were known for making armor, preserving meats or storing prey animal feed. Tyrian could have kicked himself for not getting to know his neighbors better before embarking on the raids, but alas, that time had likely passed for some.

OOC: No post order this time! Feel free to discuss the options. If he has anything to say I'll have Tyr pop in and speak, but I'm thinking I won't officially start the next round until after the first of the year. Next round we'll discuss who is staying and who is going, so technically, if anyone wants to throw in any last minute wolves, there's still a chance for them to fight for a spot. Tyr will also be assigning tasks to those who stay behind so while they might miss out on raid points there will be chances to earn others  at home!
Tyrian has a saber-toothed snow leopard companion named Zahir, a black-footed gray langur named Tashi and a striped skunk companion he insists on calling Righty even though her name is Daisy. Assume all are nearby if not mentioned.