gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
eirylys
12-19-2020, 12:18 PM

Once he'd finished his little inspection, Glitch stepped back a couple of feet to give the poor thing some room. Why am I being so rude? Kinda weird to be honest, it's not like me to act like this. His thoughts were in a ramble until the other started speaking again.

Yuliy picked his way towards a small patch of flowers as the other begged his pardon. "The hell does 'beg your pardon' mean? Why are you begging?" His confused glance back at the wary little sprite confirmed his thoughts. Weirdo. Cute weirdo, but still kinda weird!

Glitch turned back towards the other, his head leaning down to be eye level and once again moving towards his new acquaintance until their noses were almost touching. "I go by Glitch... but you can call me Yuliy if you want. Not many get the privilege of learning that name and living to tell the tale." Once they'd finished introducing themselves he would saunter back over to the bundle of flowers he'd found a couple of seconds before. "Now come her and help me!" His voice wasn't the least bit menacing when he said this, his ears popped up and he tilted his head as a lazy grin fell onto his face again.

Liev "Piece" Volg-Volkov can enter crash any and all of Glitch's threads regardless of if it's a private thread or anything of the sort. Keep in mind most if not all of his fights will be for maim of eyes/ears/tongues or be escalated to a death match. More info, such as his future companion, will be added as it is purchased :)