size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
12-19-2020, 12:20 PM

She wouldn't feel or show that his questions and needs were out of boundaries, because they weren't. She wanted this picture they painted just as much as he did, and there would be no reason she would resent him for wanting to keep it that way. She felt her presence as a mother to their children was just as important as making her happy by staying with them, maybe even more. Perhaps it was what the years of maturity had done to her. At a year old or even two she would have been much more selfish in the needs of her own and may not have even considered telling Allegro about their children. But it seemed that as she grew older in age and knowing that one day in a far future she would be too old to have pups or too old to make amends or simply just move on into the next realm, her overall vision of the world had changed from her young days.

"You already have, Allegro." She'd look up to him with a small genuine grin. He had made living here easier for her. His affections and love of her and their children. She had felt better emotionally than she had in many years and just making the new memories of Abaven and it's lands made a change in her impression of the idea as a whole. "This is where I met Tyranis. My first litter's father, though I wouldn't even call him that now." Her tone may have dropped slightly as she looked away out at the slow stream into the lake, more in thought than just bursting with sadness or anger, as she had when she announced the pregnancy to him. "I left here because of him. To be with him. I'm sad to say now how impressionable I was back then. Or maybe how desperate I was for the attention of someone." And it was true. Aranea though kind hearted and good willed was once mighty selfish and jealous and for whatever reason thought that the wolves of Abaven avoided her like a plague when she joined. She found friendship inside of Sparrow but the tension of the pack rose when they switched hands to Vali and it made Tyranis want to pursue more in his life. But if Aranea had just gotten out more, and away from the young brute, she would have been more open to her options and what she wanted in her life at that time opposed to what Tyranis wanted. Allegro had a lot more care about Aranea's feelings, and it was well felt and noticed on her end. But he was in the same situation when it came to their age, and he of course would have the things he wanted for himself after so many years of his life had passed.

Walk "Talk" Think

Aranea has a british accent. Threads can produce a Depression Trigger.

(Ar-en-ay-ah Har-per Lah-or-ee)

Scent: Lavender
Alignment: Neutral Good
Season: Summer
Height: 26 inches
Home: Somnium - Dead