Flower Crowns and Gay

for sorin

Sorin

gems
size
build
player
12-19-2020, 12:42 PM
Relief fell over Sorin when the hulking brute took a step or two away from him, allowing him some space to breathe. He exhaled slowly through his nose, his ears perking forward to stand more erect than they'd been a moment ago. His beryl gaze followed the larger male as he moved toward a small patch of flowers, though it seemed his word choice had confused the male.

"It's a turn of phrase, I'm not... actually begging." He explained, head canting just so to the right as he watched the male from his place near the shore. He was curious about how one would make flower crowns, but he wouldn't ask until he received the name of his newfound acquaintance. Ah, but then the space between them was being closed once again, and the male came close enough to place their noses just inches away. Sorin's ears pressed back against his skull once more as he leaned back just a smidge, his blue eyes growing wide from the man's lack of manners. They were strangers; why was he getting so close like that?

Sorin was so focused on the male's warm breath against his muzzle that he nearly missed the uttered name. "You have two names?" He asked, his brow furrowing just so as he tossed the names around in his mind. Why would someone call themselves glitch? Was there something wrong with him? "Why... don't people live after learning your name?" He asked, his heart rate spiking in his chest once more as his mind raced from the implications made. The male didn't wait to answer his question, though. He had simply sauntered over to the flowers he seemingly picked and beckoned Sorin over to help him.

The male hesitated a moment or two longer before stepping after the larger male, his dainty paw steps carrying him toward Glitch. "How do I help? Admittedly, I don't know how to make flower crowns."