Master Healer (240)

An icon representing the specialty Fitness Coach Fitness Coach

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

TeacherDouble MasterSamhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2
OverachieverCritical Observation!Halloween 2020 - Witches HutBeevent1K
12-19-2020, 03:02 PM (This post was last modified: 12-19-2020, 03:04 PM by Sedna.)

Sedna leaned into Hana's flank as she brushed past, a happy grin offered to the girl, though she did wish she would stay. Asla left too, and the Archer-Lyall smiled again to see the young woman back on her feet. That break had been a nasty one and she had been understandably antsy to get back on her feet. When Sirius smiled, any anxiety that Sedna was still holding onto vanished. She smiled openly at the mention of the latest litter, there were five of them to keep an eye on after all, and then he responded much as her mother would have, inviting Ramiel in to take a break if he needed, advising her to howl if she was needed. Again she leaned into the brush against her flank with a wave of her tail before giving her cousin her undivided attention.

Now the others were gone, she sprung forward, legs oped wide and chest aiming to crash against his with a welcoming grumble and a quick opening of her jaws against his, not aiming for a muzzle grab, but just a push or two. She quickly settled when it was obvious he wasn’t just here to see her. Silver ears turned back a little when he mentioned Avella and Scully. "I haven' seen 'em yet... Odin's kids, Sigrun an' Baldr're somewhere around. Sig was here with me but yer know what they're like..." There was a tinge of worry in her voice. She had gone looking for the girl with little luck. "Baracuda's 'ere too..." Though she wasn't sure if her cousin was familiar with the large male. He had only been a pack member after all, and wasn't an Archer, though he looked enough like one.

She motioned with a tip of her head and headed back into the territory, her eyes falling on a wheezing, waddling opossum, looking rather bedraggled as if it had been left suddenly and had been trying to catch her. It scrambled up on her back, growing and hissing, and she remembered the oddness of it before giving Ramiel a lopsided smile, "This is Otis, 'e helps me with healin', an' I have an ibis I can send out ter see if 'e can spot any wolves matchin' th' other two while yer take a break." No need to rush off suddenly, she would show him around first. She knew at this time of day Chips would be in her garden, picking though the bugs that made themselves at home there, doing her a service and feeding himself at the same time. "How did yer get here? Me an' Sig washed up down south an' ran inter Mort... Did yer know there are giant wolves with wings?!"

"speech".

we wear red so they don’t see us bleed
[Image: mangomouse.jpg]