Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lazuli

LegendaryThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2VengeanceUnderachieverScarred
Ice Bridge ExplorerWealthyHomebodyDouble MasterExplorerVolcano
1KTreat 2019
12-19-2020, 07:03 PM
Alright, the moment had come for him to find out just how much stock he could put in Viper's word. Hopefully this wouldn't immediately bite him in the ass. "Alright, then let's get you out of there, shall we?" Tyrian hauled back the woven wood bars that had served as the grate over Viper's pit. Getting her out wouldn't be as easy as getting her in, but if she was compliant he was sure he could drag her up while she climbed. All he needed to do was make sure he didn't accidentally - or deliberately, he would be paying attention - take her place and then this would all be over.

- a few moments later -

The work was done. She was out and he hadn't taken her place in the pit so that was great. Now it was time to send her on her way. "I'll take you to the border and then that's it, okay? You forget the name Fireside. Where it's at, who lives in it, everything." And then hopefully she would move to Auster or join a band of merry, far flung travelers and stay out of his hair for the rest of her days.
Tyrian has a saber-toothed snow leopard companion named Zahir, a black-footed gray langur named Tashi and a striped skunk companion he insists on calling Righty even though her name is Daisy. Assume all are nearby if not mentioned.