size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Shard

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipOoze ImmuneThe Ooze Participant
12-19-2020, 09:20 PM

Oh lord of the forest.  Was she mocking him or was she sincere?  Lord?  She apologized but did she mean that either?  Kichi only knew a small number of wolves and it did make it harder to read strangers with their different personalities.

“My parents are dead,” he dropped that like a stone on her.  Where had that come from?  He never wanted to think or remember them.  Something of the stranger using that forbidden word though had sparked it.  Like a stag in the headlights for a second after the statement before relaxing and offering a friendly smile as if it had never happened. “Lurid and Al are with me.  I guess you could say it's more their’s, but what belongs to them belongs to me.  I’m part of their family.”  That sounded good.

Family was a term he could use without having to use titles such as mom and dad.  No one would replace them no matter how few memories he carried of his real parents.  A simple question but it had brought out a whole can of worms with one word.  Stupid lady, stupid comment.  Nope.  He hadn’t heard it. “Anyway, since it's theirs its mine.” Right back to business.  “And that makes it Torch’s also.” A nod to his deer, “’cause he’s mine”

He considered the new wolf and decided to add on after a moment, “I’m Kichi.  So, who are you?  What brings you out here? Not many come this way.  So, Lord of the forest.  That seems a fancy title…”  Kichi was mulling over that one.  Did he want to be ‘Lord of the Forest’?  How big of a status was ‘Lord’?

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think