ardent

Tip-Toe Through The Window

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (699)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
12-20-2020, 01:56 AM
She had been on her own for so long. She had finally learned to sort of hunt, but not big game. She was decent at hunting rabbits but surviving off of rabbits and small prey animals weren't enough. The girl was practically starving, and it only served to further send her into psychological and physiological decline. Her ribs were visible beneath her scraggly pelt, but for Medusa, this was considered pretty normal. It was how she'd been living for her entire life after her mother abandoned her. She was a literal hermit, avoiding most every animal that wasn't dead and living in the swamps for nearly her whole life. There was the time she had come across a wolf with wings who had fed her once, but hell if she remembered who he was or where he lived. But as the colder weather closed in on the swamps along with the lack of food and carrion, she forced herself to venture out and find better hunting grounds, so to speak.

She approached the borders of the nook, and although she could smell the many scents of other wolves, she could also smell food. Her mouth began to salivate and her stomach twisted in painful knots. She never had the proper education on what to do when you're at a pack's border, but...then again, she was never educated in anything. She was a social mess, with no regard for what was appropriate or inappropriate. All she knew was food kept her alive...or at least a little less dead. Licking her lips, she passed the border without a second thought as she sought out the source of where the food might be.