An icon representing the specialty Anatomist Anatomist

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

Ooh La LaThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerPride - Lesbian
1KDouble Master
12-20-2020, 11:18 AM (This post was last modified: 12-20-2020, 11:18 AM by Gossamer.)
Children, Wake Up

Gossamer watched the older woman in the water, wondering what would make a wolf willingly get wet like that. She had to have baths some times but she hated them. Rain was different though. Puddles were fine but baths definitely weren't, but then this lady was an adult and adults were just weird.

The woman replied that she couldn't see the fish. The girl's head cocked to the side and she looked at the water for a moment then shrugged. "I don't know. My body guard likes to hunt fish, I don't like them very much though. They're too bony and pokey." Gossamer assumed the woman couldn't see the fish because the water was a bit mucky but as she gazed at the woman's face and unfocused gaze it suddenly occurred to her that the woman was blind. "Ohhh so you can't see like at all? What's that like?"

Ásta, the fox, cleared her throat. "I think that's enough, Gossamer. You have lessons. I'm sorry, m'am. My name is Ásta and this is Gossamer. We don't mean to disturb you."

The fox turned to Gossamer, eager to get the lesson back on track before the pup said something really offensive. "Next, you'll want to mash up the flowers to release the healing properties." Ásta demonstrated what to do using a deer bone to mash up the herb until it was even finer. The fox passed the bone over to Gossamer. She took it in her jaws and started mashing the tea as well. "How's this?" The fox nodded. "Looks good!"

"We're making tea if you want some."