size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
12-20-2020, 11:19 AM

Rudy had been able to get his mom to once more let him go out to the battlefield in hopes of a spar, with the supervision of course.  He had to become a great fighter! For now, he at least had to be decent enough to be worthy of sparring with his brother.  The closer they got to the area the more excited he got but, what were the odds of finding a pup out here again?

When Rudy heard the hole he tensed in momentary excitement.  Not only another pup but one he recognized from his last visit.  Rudy returned the howl and jogged in the direction he had heard it.  Sure enough! Rudy spotted Dagrun and strode over, “Hi! Appears you and I get another chance to sharpen our skills!”

It had been a fair trek to get out here but that didn’t matter.  Rudy loved sparring and opponents from outside the pack were a welcome change of pace.  “You’ve been practicing right?  We have to keep learning new tricks if you and I will be meeting up occasionally.” Rudy moved over to be in a good position distance-wise and got in a defensive stance.  He had to do better than last time.  What good was all the practice if he didn’t improve?

"Rudyard"