gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player

The Ooze ParticipantValentines 2020Critical Fail!Trick 2019
12-20-2020, 12:21 PM
Tyrian looked so serious when he approached, Poem offered him a soft but warm grin. She didn’t expect his words as he stopped before her. Blue and lavender eyes widened slightly in surprise, and she should have figured that she was going to worry someone with her sudden appearance. She also realized in that moment that this scene would play out again. She didn’t know how her father would react to her grandmother’s death with their strained relationship. Poem banished the thought from her mind for now, this was not yet that time. They still had a little longer, and that was why she’d made the trip.

She tried to brighten her smile just a little as she offered relief. ”No, not yet. That’s kind of why I came though.” Poem settled back onto her haunches, hopefully putting Tyrian at ease. Though both young wolves were fully aware of how little time they had with the older generation. ”I wanted to talk to you about getting everyone together, you know… one last time.” She knew how much the now silver dappled old woman missed the ones she left in Fireside, maybe a big get together was what the old woman needed. ”You can tell me its a bad idea, but…” What was life without taking some chances? Poem shrugged lightly and opened up the floor for Tyrian’s opinion.