Iza

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
12-20-2020, 02:15 PM (This post was last modified: 12-23-2020, 01:31 PM by Iza.)

My Parents are dead oh dear, but was it really a shock? Orphans would always exist no matter the place. But it still didn't stop her from feeling sorry for the young boy. But at least he seemed to have some kind of guardians that took care of him. Still, he was obviously not over his parent's death if the sudden topic change was anything to go by.

But him living alone with only these two guardians means that Winterfell was probably the only pack up here, this could be a good place to thrive for us, even if it's a bit cold. But all of this could be discussed later. Because the boy brought up the small deer again.

Yours? how did you get him? I have never heard of a wolf befriending a deer, only birds. This opened up new ways of living. Could other animals also be tamed? And when yes, which kind? Iza shuddered at the thought of somebody having a tiger or bear at his beck and call.

Now they finally got around to introduce themselves, still better than some others. I am Izanami or just Iza, little one. My family and I had to leave our home, and I promised them to look for a new place to stay for us. He didn't need to know more, she decided, especially since he was already onto the next topic. Oh it is. It means you have control over the land and everyone in it.

[Image: izanew1.png]