gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Promptober 2019
12-20-2020, 03:10 PM

Her heart pounded so hard that it made it look as if it was going to jump out of her chest, Ignis was her friend, someone important for her, and the idea of seeing him hurt made her stomach ache. And if she could help him she would, but in the other hand, she was scared. She apart from fearing about his well-being feared he didnt wants to see her now, that she interrupted him in a way. But who could blame her after hearing her friend in pain? Whatever he was doing she was scared in both sides of the spectrums and even though a side of her wanted to run, but she could not. She was a healer of Winterfell and Ignis was under her care. She couldn’t just ignore a packmate in pain when she held the responsibility of caring for everyone.

Her wild cat companion soon caught up with her. There is when she noticed the pair of wolverines. "Not really...I hurt myself down here," And like that her worst fear became live. He was hurt. He walked past her after he spoke about going out instead. And there is when she could see the burn on his shoulder. It seemed to be a burn from boiling water.

"Don't you guys worry about it, this is my problem to deal with. Just help Yurei with whatever she asks." There she began to formulate any possible course of action. She needed something to firstly decreasing the pain. “First...how much does it hurt? I think in this case we need Marigold. It is a herb which petals can be used to heal burns…” But there she remembered there wasnt in the north.

“Then we need cool water, to cool down the burn…” She looked at Ignis. “And then apply it to the burn and following to that cover it with a bandage…We first need to get water and the Marigold..”

"Speech"

[Image: cute.png?width=493&height=406]

[Image: Yureichibi.png]
Her threads may contain triggering topics like depression and negativeness. Be aware when threading with her.

Casso may crash in any of her threads desíte the tag!

Yurei now has a Grey female wildcat as a companion. Unless stated she is always with her.

Yurei now wears a side back up almost all the time that has four pockets one up and three down.