Flower Crowns and Gay

for sorin

Piece

gems
size
build
player
12-20-2020, 04:11 PM

In theory, Piece should have known that intruding on the conversation wasn't the best of ideas, considering he wasn't supposed to be there. But the Volg-Volkolv followed one rule, considered only one law sacred: "I get what I want". Whatever he wanted, was already his in his eyes. He surveyed the world as if from Pride Rock. "Everything the light touches is our kingdom." While he wasn't a king or a lion, he was a beast, and his crown? It didn't matter if no one could see it. A king shouldn't have to declare his royalty, or else he is no true king.

Glitch seemed angry at his coming, but the gray man ignored him. He did notice how the danger returned to his brother's voice. Was it an act before or was it now? Did it matter?

Liev listened, softening a bit as Yuliy told him that the stranger couldn't hurt anyone. But he only smiled once his brother announced his intention to keep the man as his own. Good boy. Yuliy was still Glitch, and Glitch was Piece's brother. Hard and mean and control freaks, both of them. Even with flower crowns. He decided that was what he'd call the stranger. Flower Boy. He could come up with a better moniker for himself if he really wanted to. Most likely Piece would just call him "Glitch's boy" regardless.

But the small man objected, and Liev's small smile vanished, replaced with a wave of dark anger. Doesn't think he's an object, does he? Piece could have laughed. Instead, he snarled, and took a few strides forward, getting all up in the man's face. "Shut yer trap, boy. My bro wants you, he fucking gets you. He already has you, basically. Jest 'cuz he wants you. Git it?" His Russian accent came out in full force now that he was pissed. He didn't really see the appeal of this little sniveling man, but he wasn't going to let him give his brother any disrespect.