Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
12-20-2020, 08:10 PM
Judas watched as his son's ears fell flat, as his tail would move to tuck in-between his back legs. Sorrowful, ashamed, guilty. It was all feelings in which Clouse should have felt and at the same time his father hoped he felt now as well. They were feelings which would let his son know he had done wrong and hopefully it would be an error never to repeat again. Judas had left time and time again at the side of his brother, but he had never disappeared on anyone. His time jumping from pack to pack were known to be visits by those he stayed with. He was not loyal to any pack however, as plenty of his former pack mates and family would hope for. No, he was simply loyal to his family and family alone regardless of pack. His family just happened to be in many different packs in many different lands. Judas would see them all, if he could. Perhaps Clouse would too.

The dark Archer frowned at his son's apology, happy for it even if it couldn't change anything that happened. At least maybe next time, he would think twice before taking off. In the very least at least he had done so with two other members of their family. "I would have." Judas admits, to squash whatever doubts his son might have had in him. "Pack life for me has always been....complicated, demanding. The Dell in itself is not an easy place to live, especially for us men. Well, Clouse was hardly a man yet, but it would be some day, if he was to stop straying out so that he might survive his first winter.