Expert Intellectual (140)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

By the skin of my teethPride - Demisexual1KThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
12-20-2020, 08:16 PM

You couldn't kill me if you tried

She had been here before, and this would be her second time. She was alone still, mainly because she had been unsure about following the last puppy back home. She was too used to being on her own, but she craved interaction with others. She didn't really know what it was like to have friends or family since her mother disappeared shortly before she was weaned. She was thinner than most pups due to the fact she hadn't yet learned to hunt. But at least she could learn to fight here. Her paws stepped delicately upon the grass, her longer fur was still growing out and it made her more disproportionate and wiry looking. In time, she would be a beautiful creature. But for now, her fur shimmered in the light and her glow remained dim until she got older.

When she heard the familiar call for a sparring partner, Tel found herself looking for the caller rather hurriedly, and it was only a few short minutes before she found him. Her eyed widened a bit as she found them. A young male pup and a woman she assumed to be his mother. They both more or less reminded her of...well...herself. The other pups coat seemed to hold the blazing colors of fire, shimmering with each ripple while the moonstone womans did the same. She approached with awe, moreso because they were the first she'd seen that were similar to herself. "Hello, can I join you?" She asked shyly, claws kneading the ground with nervousness.

"Speak"