An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Mammoth HunterIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerOoh La LaDouble MasterPride - Lesbian1KFestival Organizer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted HouseValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
12-21-2020, 06:55 PM
Sparrow flicked her ear when Tyrian said she might need to check since he called for a raid meeting and not a wedding meeting, "Why can't you do both," she retorted. "If I EVER get married, it better be mid-raid." She flashed him a lazy smile and let the conversation wane naturally and the meeting start. She tried to think of any good reasons for raiding, but was coming up blank. Wasn't fun a good enough reason? Sparrow let out half a huff before Pestilence spoke about her old pack. Slowly a sharper, more mischievous smile crept onto her maw.

"Oh yea isn't that part of the pack- wait not PART of, but uhh... the ARMADA is under that right? Jupiter and I went there and they made a big stink over the whole thing. Puts a bad taste in my mouth when they act all high and mighty, but I don't think the Armada has anything but ego to spare, so I dunno what we could get from them really unless we wanna go stealing their fangs and antlers but..." Sparrow shrugged. She didn't have any strong feelings either way, she was just excited to raid. "I think knocking them at the source sounds good. Or cutting down their underling packs might work too... Nip it at the root or the buds?" Lazy, lopsided smile on. She said her piece which was really just a bunch of words to say she was fine with Ashen... or anyone else really.

Sparrow has a female Harlequin Macaw named Pongolo and a male Capuchin monkey named Friar, and a hairless mushroom tuxedo cat named Beef Sandwich. She also has cat claws... and some weird leg spike things.