size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Shard

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipOoze ImmuneThe Ooze Participant
12-21-2020, 11:08 PM

Kichi was excited about the new wolves he was getting to meet.  Having not lived in a pack but only with one and then eventually two guardians left a lot of things a mystery.  Lurid and Alastor for a long time what the majority of wolves were like.  He had seen a couple of wolves for a few minutes beside them but it was so few and so short a time that Kichi still felt a need to know.

The six-month-old pup was excited Al had agreed to take him from the forest to explore other areas.  Now they had come to the battlefield and when Kichi heard Duncan’s howl it had been a quick glance to Alastor for his ok before charging off.  Al wouldn’t be far away if something went wrong.
The first time he had met someone here it had been another puppy but not this time.  As Kichi caught sight of the contender he observed him curiously.  Kichi’s soft grey coat spotted white along both shoulders, a thin streak on his chest, a bit on his muzzle, ear tips, and eyebrows.  The newest feature was a wound that was still healing and would leave a nasty scar.  The injure started a bit below one eye and curved up around stopping short a few inches of his ear.  The mark was a good reminder of foolish actions could mean death.

He moved up to Duncan, tail wagging happy and friendly, “Hi, I’m Kichi.” Apparently the young warrior saw no problem in this setup. He grinned at the larger wolf, “No need to hold back because I’m young, I certainly won’t be.” What the boy lacked in experience he made up for in overconfidence.