Judas I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
12-22-2020, 01:16 PM (This post was last modified: 12-22-2020, 01:19 PM by Judas I.)
Well... Judas began off, settling his rump down into the long grasses and reeds. Your siblings would still have your mother. And his mother would still have Elias despite Judas attempts to be the only one Nineva set her attention to. If anything, though Judas would never admit it, Elias could be the one to be there when Judas ran off and about. You had no one. So me being with you now seems quite fair to me. He went off, to justify both of their reasons of being away from home to begin with. Devilsbite Dell held his mothers who in turn were closely connected to Mother Moon. But there was little place for men within the ranks savor for breeding and given that most of those women happened to be related to him, Judas had little reason to stay more then his visitations.

That little nephew of mine sure likes to cause trouble hu? He spoke as a smirk spread over his mug. Or how bad he is at covering his tracks. Judas added to the 'crushing' comment. Maybe we wont tell him for awhile then? He thought. Maybe we'll make a game of him?