ardent

This Christmas I'll Burn It To The Ground!

Pack Takeover

Tsunami

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Samhain 2022Pride - Bisexual1KValentines 2020
12-22-2020, 05:47 PM

Tsunami was doing a patrol, it was something she had found useful to keep her mind occupied while she waited for further guidance considering her new rank. So that's where she was when Ignis made his call, the woman paused for a moment, and slowly a rage, the rage she'd been nursing for years, simmering deep within her, suddenly reared its ugly head. Yes, things could be different, maybe even better but her family, her uncle's empire was the only thing in her life that had given her any normalcy... and fuck anyone who challenged that!

Her paws kicked up snow as she raced from the pines towards the ship, her anger starting to boil as she ran, the longer she was left to simmer on her irritation the more it morphed into anger, real true anger. She stalked through the ship, allowing her growl to start bubbling from within her, echoing metallically around her until she came to rest before her red bastard cousin. Lips curled back and a snarl ripping from her throat, cranberry gaze narrowing. She was ready to back Winter and wasn't going to back down... even if everyone else did, even Winter.

"Speech"

Art by Zinderell
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.