gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Ali
12-25-2020, 06:11 AM

Ruin wasn't left splashing for long. She half expected an adult to seek her out and to give her a gentle admonishment that she shouldn't play in water alone, but lo and behold it was a puppy! Ruin craned her neck and squinted, a little miffed that despite their age difference the Hallow's pup was already considerably taller than her. It was one thing for her brothers to loom over her but this, now it was starting to feel very unfair. That matter was soon brushed aside as the Hallow's girl introduced herself as Daphne, all soft and sweet, enthusiasm spilling over the edges like the springs they stood beside.

Ruin swished her tail in turn, playing along for now. Or at least that was until she was told not to do something. Well now she had to do it, just cause. But she never went from 0 to 100, it was too drastic and obvious and if she wanted to have fun she needed to play her cards right.

"I'm Ruin!" And then her tail slowed, eventually falling still. A sure sign she was cooking up trouble. "Naah.I'm older, I know what I'm doin." She grinned as she beckoned Daph close with a flick of her paw, only to splash her right in the face with a devious giggle.

[Image: de3uz53-aafad5e6-f5ab-4e14-bc84-995c3235...AvPbhxtN7o]