An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Mammoth HunterIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerOoh La LaDouble MasterPride - Lesbian1KFestival Organizer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted HouseValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
12-23-2020, 05:24 PM
The woman said she and her sisters were normal and Sparrow let a lax smile fall onto her face, "Good! I've heard things about three eyes and no legs and stuff. Said it can even affect several generations." Theory went on to say that Shaye was only her mother in name, "Huh, I guess Rhyme at least gets around like an Imperialis," she said with a mild shrug. "Imperialis' love their ladies- but I can't judge cause I'm no different." Under her breath she muttered, "Just maybe we don't take it far enough to love family ladies like that, but if they didn't know, but then they did. Oh my god that would be like me and Tyr- y'know, nevermind."

Sparrow snapped her head up, lopsided smile on full display at half-cousin. She asked if Sparrow would like a tour and Sparrow pretended to regard her warily, "This isn't a trap is it?" Her demeanor quickly lifted as she stepped over the border, "Hah! Just kidding- I'd hate to destroy your entire pack." With a quick double take, Sparrow decided to correct herself, "For legal purposes, that was a joke." She tossed a wink at the woman- nothing flirtatious, just an easy reaction.

Sparrow eagerly took in the view from just inside the boundaries. She couldn't imagine living in another pack's borders and it was strange to think that this water-filled area was what someone fondly regarded as home. It looked like a rather exciting death trap- the rapids- but how did they keep the pups out? Sparrow as an adult had the urge to try the waters and couldn't imagine she'd have the impulse control as a pup to avoid drowning herself. The rest of the area didn't look that bad, but the rushing waters were rather loud and... well... rushing. Okay, enough water! "Okay Miss Half-Cousin Alpha Theory, what's cool about this land? I wanna see!"

Sparrow has a female Harlequin Macaw named Pongolo and a male Capuchin monkey named Friar, and a hairless mushroom tuxedo cat named Beef Sandwich. She also has cat claws... and some weird leg spike things.