size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
12-24-2020, 02:13 AM
Naiche talked about having gotten roughed up and he confirmed her thoughts that he was indeed shorter. She wanted so badly to make a comment about someone sewing his paws to his knees so they could steal his ankles but she refrained. Asla tried so hard to keep a straight face but she was sure that the amusement was burning in her galaxy gaze. Eventually she'd get the full story out of him. Maybe not today, but eventually.

There seemed to be something on the short wolfs mind as he asked her if she was familiar with the area. The cream coated fae arched a brow. "Yes? I've been all over the Hallows." Shed been hunting almost every day since she'd arrived. His next statement brought a frown to the girls lips. Oh boy... It seemed that the dead girl would be harming another wolf that she was close to.

"Listen, Naiche..." Asla didn't really know where to start. Reaching out one paw, she awkwardly patted his shoulder. "I'm sorry, Golden-boy, but she's dead." A little blunt, but she told it like it was. The deer girl was dead. Indy had told her enough about the girl to know that this was who Naiche was talking about. Besides. How many wolves were named Rue?
[Image: qnvtMu8.png?1]