Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

Pride - Gay (MLM)Samhain 2022All Oozed OutOoze ImmuneThe Ooze ParticipantMammoth Hunter
12-24-2020, 01:17 PM (This post was last modified: 12-24-2020, 01:22 PM by Malachai.)

"Speech"

Malachai was being very brave, as far as he was concerned. He knew he technically was allowed in Armada lands, they had an open border after all but that didn't mean it didn't feel like a very big, quite brave, deal to finally take those steps, and he walked with his tail and head held high, a sign of his self-assurance, his feelings of satisfaction. That was quickly taken over my curiosity though as he heard a grunting, a young girl's voice.

Malachai changed his otherwise random direction out of curiosity, he wove through the tall grasses, still dwarfed by many of the stalks though not by a lot, he was quite large even for his age after all. He nearly walked right up onto the girl, spotting her swinging a large stick as invisible enemies. Malachai recognized her as one of the pups from the melee he'd fought, she seemed to have been stuck to Gossamer when she'd arrived so he assumed she was yet another Fatalis. His feelings on the family were a little muddled, he wasn't so sure about Gossamer and he'd not been too fond of Kotori when they'd first met but his feelings on the boy were warming...

Still there was something about watching the girl play fight with nothing that endeared her to him, enough at least that he decided to jump into the fray, imagining an enemy in front of him, his massive paws pinning them to the ground. "Sorry for the delay!" he exclaimed loudly, "Reinforcements have arrived!"

Art by Shirohoru
[Image: eqRWCiM.gif]
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.