Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

Pride - Gay (MLM)Samhain 2022All Oozed OutOoze ImmuneThe Ooze ParticipantMammoth Hunter
12-24-2020, 02:11 PM

The overly familiar way that Kotori referred to him ruffled Malachai and he allowed a growl to rise from him, mismatched eyes narrowing. "You don't get to call me Mal." He hissed, the growl growing louder as Kotori insulted him, he never prided himself on his brains, Malachai was aware enough to know he didn't have a mind for a lot of things but that didn't mean he would just take any insult.

Kotori's final provocation was the final straw, Malachai was going to knock the little prince right on his ass. Ears pulled back to lay flush against his skull, his tail flagging out behind him to lay flat with his spine and his toes spread, instinct taking over. As close as they were Malachai would tip his head back, jaws parting and he spring upwards, hoping to grab onto Kotori's jaw, or at the very least use his upwards momentum to knock Kotori off his balance.

Malachai Cain Klein vs Kotori Fatalis for Dominance
Round 1/2
Size: Dire wolf
Build: Heavy
Skills: Beginner Fighter & Beginner Hunter
Specialty: N/A

"Panic" | "Malachai" | "Belladona" | "Lurch"

[Image: eqRWCiM.gif]
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.