size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Shard

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipOoze ImmuneThe Ooze Participant
12-24-2020, 05:09 PM

Kichi tilted his head curiously at her on finding it strange there would be pets other than birds.  “Lurid has a polar bear.  I hear it's really small for its kind though.”  Kichi turned his gaze southward.  “It’s probably eventually going to catch up with me,” the words stated with resignation.  Kichi imagined the bear really wasn’t that bad in its way but he had decided they wouldn’t get along while it tried to tell him how far he could go and he’d hold to that.  Though Kichi had a feeling the bear was mostly giving up on that.

“I found torch a while back.  I was just a kid then,” said as if he wasn’t actually a kid now.  “I was small and he was too.  He was lying down in a patch of grass.  I was tired so I joined him.” Kichi shrugged.  At the time he hadn’t seen any reason not to.  Sometimes young animals can forget about the predator and prey relationship and at the time Kichi hadn’t even been interested in hunting so why not?

If that was truly what lord meant Kichi might try to use it more often!  He’d still verify it with Lurid or Al later.  For now, he’d decide to assume she hadn’t lied as there didn’t seem to be a great reason for it and she came across in his mind as rather passive to need to lie to a pup. “So why did they need to leave their home?  I don’t think Lurid would appreciate you moving here without her permission.” Clearly Lurid could take on a family of wolves.  She and Al were super strong.