Taurig

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
09-10-2013, 07:07 PM

This couldn't be happening. It wasn't happening. It was all a dream. He wasn't in the battlefield, standing in front Argent, watching his father duel with the red faced queen. He wasn't trying to reign himself in from possibly making the situation worse than it already was. But it got even worse. It was beyond worse. It was unimaginable now. Sendoa had said his father knew what he was doing. She had been confident when she'd told him that Isardis knew what he was doing. So how could this happen? Yelps of pain drew the Knight's attention away from the red-faced youth and Erani's brother Cormalin, returning it to where it should've been the whole time. He was somewhat glad he hadn't been paying enough attention to catch his father's demise, but the aftermath was just as bad. The pale King lied on the ground, a wound dripping his life force onto the ground. So close to his most prized possessions, but the queen either missed or decided to spare Isardis from the humiliation of castration. ISARDIS! Would come the titan's quaking boom, icy gaze widening to an impossible size as it was directed towards his aunt. Sendoa had said he'd known what he was doing, so why was he lying on the ground injured while the valhallan queen walked off scott-free?!

He wanted to rush forward to the aid of his father, but Argent was speaking to him first. Taurig, as your Duchess, I hereby promote you to Overseer. It?s been a long time coming. Shock rippled across his frame, but his features would harden into an unreadable mask. Argent was promoting him to Overseer, which meant that he was able to fight for himself instead of having someone fight for him. He was going to fight Cormalin, the elder healer and warrior Erani's brother. If his sister was anything to judge by, the man was a good wolf and he was sure that this wasn't something he wanted to partake in. Taurig didn't want to fight, but they had just challenged him from his freedom and even if there were a few Valhallan's that would welcome him in his midst, he wasn't about to give himself up, not in front of his family. He owned his own freedom and no one was going to take it away from him.

A silent nod was given to his duchess, stepping aside as she and the russet King began their challenge. Icy gaze was directed towards the elder ebony man with the star across his forehead and dual colored eyes. I do not wish to harm you, so if you would back down from this, neither of us will fight. But if you choose to go through with it, know that I won't spare mercy on you because I own my freedom and am prisoner of no one. The titan would stand like immovable statue several paces from his aunt, sparing a glance in her direction before focusing on the Valhallan he was to duel, frame tense with anticipation, ready to spring into his defenses or straight into offensive at the man's response.

Talk like this