size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
12-24-2020, 07:58 PM

Freedooooooom! Artorias' thoughts bellowed in excitement as the little black and blue puppy all but leaped over the border of the Hallows land and officially into wild, unclaimed territory. A wide smile spread across his face, eyes burning with a desire to touch and see and smell and explore! Mom had been exceptionally generous in allowing the pups to wander nearby terrains provided they took a companion babysitter with them. While Art did not particularly enjoy the company of the two jackals Resin kept as pets, if they were the tickets to getting out of the house and seeing some of the world, he would gladly be saddled with the scavengers. And what better place to go exploring first than the beach? After all, Artorias was drawn to water, and he hadn't seen the beach since their family trip to the Armada weeks ago! He was long overdue for a trip back to see even more of it.

And who better to show the beach to and bring along than his partner in crime? Artorias skidded down a short slope and turned with a leap to smile back at the dappled grey boy flanking him close by. Once he had gotten permission to head out, he had immediately gone to find Rudyard. After all, an adventure just wasn't complete without his brother with him! They'd gone exploring on their own together last time, and while that had been an unsanctioned journey, this was an unlimited all-access trip to see everything they could see! Okay, maybe the water rule still applied... but still! "Come on, Rudy! I think I can hear the ocean!" Artorias called after his littler brother as he ran ahead again towards the east. The air was beginning to get that tinge of saltiness on the air, and gulls were seen drifting lazily overhead. It was an unusually warm and sunny day for the late autumn, and Artorias wanted to make the most of it before winter arrived. Even though he'd never experienced winter before, all the adults were preparing endlessly for it, so he assumed it wasn't going to be nearly as fun.

Artorias glanced back past Rudyard to make sure He and She were still following. Of course the jackals were still there, lingering right behind them to make sure the puppies didn't try to stray off. Resin had been unyieldingly stern when giving them the guidelines on what was and was not allowed. Artorias did not intend to betray that trust again—but he would make the most of his newfound freedom. A large shadow rushed past him, and Artorias glanced up to see Corbin taking the lead, gliding gracefully ahead until he emerged from the trees into bright sunlight. Artorias burst from the tree line next, blinking through the blinding light to be greeted by a gorgeous sight. Pale blue waters lapped at a shimmering golden shore. A bright blue sky was dotted with only a couple white clouds. Everything was tranquil, and no one else was anywhere in sight. The boy's mouth dropped open, then curled up into a huge grin.

"We're here! We're here!" he shouted out and bounded across the warm sand, leaving a trail of puppy paw prints in the sand wherever he stepped. Art barked happily as he bounced and danced through the sand, stopping only to look back and make sure Rudy and the jackals were still behind him. Even if they were exploring and playing, he had to look out for his brother. Rudy had a knack for finding trouble, even when he didn't intend to... especially when he didn't intend to. "Isn't it neat? Briar showed me a beach back in her home when we were there and I wanted to come back every day since!" Corbin fluttered down to land on the beach next to the boy, sneering as his talons sank into the sand instantly. "'Neat' is not quite the adjective I'd choose for such a place..." the raven murmured, taking back to the sky to find a nearby tree to perch in and keep an eye on the boys.

"Speech" | Thoughts | "Corbin"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.