The old boys hold all the cards

Fel aka pretty lady

Sibyl

gems
size
build
player
12-24-2020, 07:43 PM

Sibyl caught the smirk that crossed Fel's face when she mentioned her thievery and it made her grin in return. She liked seeing little hints of happiness or amusement in Fel's features - it was something that was rare these days. She turned the newly formed back over in her paws, making sure that she had successfully threaded the string through every hole and didn't miss one in the process. Even though she was through, she wouldn't have been surprised if she had missed a spot while her thoughts had wandered to think about the dark, mysterious fae at her side. Luckily, it seemed like most of her former skill had been retained and it certainly wasn't a bad looking satchel. After Azriel brought them another kill, she'd pilfer some of the hide to make a strap, but even without that she could carry it as it was and that would still be easier than carrying the leaves loose in her mouth.

Her lavender eyes turned back to Fel again when she questioned the training she had received to be a healer. Sibyl chuckled softly, mostly to herself, as she looked back at the bag between her paws wistfully. "Yes... Indeed I was." She sat her new tool off to the side and turned her attention fully to Fel, leaning into her side and placing a few affectionate licks across her cheek and ears. "I grew up in a fairly large group of healers... though they tended to think much more of themselves than that so they always called themselves "mages" or "shamans" or something else equally as pretentious. I was an orphan and one of them found me as a pup and took me in - I'm pretty sure that's the only way they ever got new blood into that place." She scoffed a little at the thought while she remembered the old, stuffy wolves that had acted as her care takers back then.

"They certainly knew what they were doing when it came to healing and herbs, but it came at the cost of being brainwashed into their way of life and believing all their spiritual ways and as you can probably imagine I was a little too... against the grain for them." That was quite possibly the understatement of the year, but it painted a picture. She nuzzled into Fel's scruff as she continued to give her little bits of affection and care while she spoke. Despite what her teachers might have believed, Sibyl certainly believed in the healing power of simply being there for someone and loving them in whatever way suited them best so as long as Fel would allow her to distract her form the harsh reality of what had happened then she would continue to do so.

Talk