Large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
12-24-2020, 08:53 PM
Walk | "Talk" | think

Rudy ran along with and then behind his longer-legged brother.  Rudy was growing faster with all of his hunting rabbits and wondered who was faster now between Art and him.  Art was running fast but he also practically bouncing and taking time to look back at Rudy than an all-out run.  Meanwhile, Rudy was trying to figure out the best way to bring along his slower companion.  The little Tasmanian devil just couldn’t keep up with the pup.  In the end, they had tried for the young creature to ride on the pup’s back but that wasn’t working well as for Kotori’s size it was still pretty heavy, and picking it up wasn’t going to happen.

So now Rudy would run up close to Arty but then slow down to wait on the devil, then rush up faster to Art again then slowing down.  Rudy was tired of waiting on the little devil but he had to admit it was cute and had a great personality!  

“I’m comin, I’m comin!” glancing down at the black creature with the white on its chest, “come on Bandit, keep up.”

Bandit gave the pup a glare and kept at his own pace.  Rudy had heard it say a few words once and knew it could talk but so far Bandit hadn’t bothered speaking in a tongue that Rudy could understand very often.  Whether it was because Bandit was also young or if the little devil was just grouchy at points he wasn’t sure.  

Rudy ran on and also burst through the trees with a bark of joy.  Up above it wasn’t only Arty’s bird that was nearby.  High up a hawk soared in large loops.  It was hard to make out one hawk from another way up there but Rudy was sure it was his bird.  Where Art’s joy was over the water Rudy’s eyes brightened at a bunch of seagulls off to the north side of the shore and he took off barking at them, watching with joy as they took to the air.  They didn’t fly overall far though.  Apparently, he was more of a nuisance than a threat.

Rudy snickered at Arty’s raven. “he’s as cheery as Bandit,” glancing back he could spot the tiny creature jogging out from the trees and starting to make its way closer to them.  “You know last thing Bandit told me last night was ‘wake me and I’ll slice your nose off.’” For all that Rudy seemed quite happy about it, the threat was amusing verses concerning.  His eyes then finally noticed the water, “look at that will ya.  Where’s the other side?”  Rudy chose to ignore the jackals.  They were background scenery that would come into the picture if danger showed up.