gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
12-24-2020, 09:17 PM
Where she was hesitating Azure was not and Venom felt herself melting into the young Warlord’s hold. Her confession would bring a strangled growl and his features further into her fur. Like she’d lashed at him with her words. ”Azure,” she whispered his name softly, but was cut off as her breath stuck. The feeling of his teeth against her neck causing her skin to alight into flame. He couldn’t know what he was doing to her. She was able to suck in a breath as he dismissed her suggestion, and Venom realized the trouble she was in as she pressed against him.

The feeling of need scrambled her thoughts as he easily chased all of her sense away. A whine slipped past her lips as she tried to summon her wits about her. Venom could hear the emotions she felt in the words that Azure didn’t say. The path that was so easy to follow. She pressed her eyes closed for a moment, frozen, before giving in, just a little.

Venom wrapped her arms around Azure’s neck, craving the close contact once more. She really had missed him, having him here now was both blessing and curse. The Empress was in no state to be entertaining such company. ”I know. I don’t either…” she trailed off with an unsaid ‘but.’ There were consequences to their actions. One in particular she wasn’t ready for. Still, she held him close, how long had she craved attention like this? ”My warlord.” Venom uttered softly as she pressed her nose to the base of his ear. Her discipline failing her with every moment that passed.
[Image: ven-sig.png]