Large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
12-24-2020, 11:52 PM
Walk | "Talk" | think

Rudy nodded.  “I like it.  It just proves Bandit’s not scared of anything.  He’ll be a good fighter even if he is small.” Rudy’s eyes rotated up again to the sky, “Had you seen the other friend I got?  She had got her feet trapped in some crack and sticks in the ground.  When I got her free she just decided to stay around.  I don’t know what her name is, so I’ll have to figure out a name for her.  She doesn’t talk like Bandit.  Maybe a good thing.” The last part said with a grin.

Rudy moved to sit directly next to Art, looking out at the ocean with him.  “Ya dummy, ‘course I wanted to come out here with you.  Don’t need to thank me for that one.  Besides, I’ve been super busy also.” A pause before adding, "but if you ever want me I'm not 'that' busy, so you grab me whenever.  We are a team, the best, always."

Rudy shoved his shoulder lightly into Art’s, “when we get just a little bigger we should swim out a little way and see if we can see the other land in the distance? I mean it could be closer than it looks.” His eyes looked down at the white foam that would come up so close, a twinkle in the eye as his thoughts went to slipping just a ways into the water.  He might behave and not try to swim, but what about just going in a little ways?  Where there feet still were easily balanced in the sand?  That couldn't hurt anything right?

The thought faded as something else came up, “Hey Art, have you spent any time with Tika yet? You know, other than us all just sleeping together in the den.”