gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Kristen
12-25-2020, 01:06 AM
Watching Clouse’s face really felt like looking through a kaleidoscope, the array of emotions he expressed so colorful and ever changing. When his face fell, though, it was the most painful color she’d ever experienced. He said he’d bring them back things, his voice so full of promise of return that it lifted her spirits just barely. But return only followed leaving, and that was just too sad to her. God, what a mess she was.

Her younger sibling told her that he didn’t hate her, his eyes so watery that she felt a whole river would fall from them, and she offered a small, halfhearted smile. “Good, I’m glad. Thanks for talking to me, it’s probably not easy talking to your ‘big bad sister’, but I’m glad to know you’re safe. Whoever you choose to stay with, its up to you. If you need a bit to decide you can take your time. Meanwhile, anything you want me to teach you now? Maybe catch us some food?” her question felt sort of like a peace offering. She couldn’t say she was happy with the path her brother had chosen, but she was happy that he had stood up for himself. He’d always had such trouble with that, worrying that he’d make them mad. At the end of the day, they were family, and family sometimes got mad at each other, but they loved each other even more.
[Image: Ellerychibi.png]