gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Witches HutSilver Medal 20201K
12-25-2020, 03:41 AM
He wasn't necessarily picky about who came to the howl, but he had hoped for a bit of an easier challenge than a difficult one so he could focus better on what he needed to do. If he were sparring someone of great strength and ability, then his focus would likely be derailed onto other things. This way, when one of the younger Fatalis children appeared, it would be much easier for him in the long run. Of course, the Fatalis children weren't to be overlooked. Mortis and Azure were both a force, and he assumed that many of these children were no different.

The introduction the boy made caused his brows for furrow in a stern scowl as his sightless gaze turned towards the sound he'd made. He still wasn't great at pinpointing a location, but in the general direction was at least working for him. The boy needed to learn some manners when speaking to him, though he wouldn't be too harsh on any Fatalis children. They were family to him too, of course.

"I'm sure I could take you with two paws tied up and blind." he smirked, a light playful tone to his voice. Kotori was still young and so still smaller than him. He had the upper paw in more ways than one, but if he remembered correctly, this one had horns. Small or large, he couldn't remember, but he definitely remembered horns. That was something he'd have to look out for.

Good. You could use the practice." he nodded once, readying himself. "You first." He wouldn't be able to properly locate the child if he were to make the first move, but hopefully when the boy got close this would be a lot easier than he expected.
Magnus has a silver horseshoe septum ring, poorly cropped (long) ears, and bright blue crystal goat horns that may not always appear in his art
Commission ShopPlot with me!