size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022
12-25-2020, 10:04 AM

Coran hadn’t gotten to kill a predator of such size before and as he stepped off the cat his tail flagged high in pride at their accomplishment.  When his brother first went over to check out the injury, “It di?” Coran stopped before the question fully finished to see where fresh blood had seeped out clearly obvious on his pale coat. “I didn’t even feel it,” said with a bit of wonder. “Can’t be to bad I imagine then?” Of course when his adrenaline fully left him the pup was likely to notice it considerably more.  The wound could have been much worse, it had caused bleeding and dug in enough he could use a bit of stitching but there didn’t seem to be a risk of any more serious damage.

Grinning broadly at Ardyn’s second comment, “Sure did.  I have a feeling it was regretting its choice before it died. You don’t mess with Valhalla wolves, not any of us.” The comment stated with a confirming nod and eyeing the corpse as proof.  The image of small pups meeting the cougar wasn’t a pleasant notion.  “I guess we need to up the patrol and warn mom of cougar’s being stupid enough to come onto our land.  Especially while we have younger pups to protect.”

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Labhair an Sean-Teanga." ---- "Hear" ---- Think