Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

OverachieverSamhain 2022Double MasterThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
12-25-2020, 10:59 AM
Walk | "Talk" | think

Kotori still saw nothing wrong in his word choice.  Likely someday he would learn better but youth gave one temporary allowances on ignorances in some matters.   The pup grinned broadly when Mag’s agreed to the challenge with him.  Apparently trying to argue his right to fight even adult wouldn’t be necessary, though again with the wolf blind surely it couldn’t be that hard even if Kotori was smaller and less experienced?
“Nope! I got dad teaching me how to fight.  I’m learning all his fighting tech-tec strategies!”  Hey, techniques was a pretty big word.  The boy made his way to the other end of the fighting circle to face the blind wolf though Kotori wasn’t sure the guy knew he was facing him.

“Alright,” Kotori checked himself as he squared his legs up, pulled his ears back, pulled his tail back straight for balance while charging in.  The wolf's blindness was in his favor but Kotori had a moment of hesitation.  It was proper to give a warning before charged in.  He certainly wouldn’t during the fight but Kotori would not be accused of playing dirty against the family to get his win. “I’m starting,” the warning came out with an almost formal note to it.  

Kotori couldn’t go for the throat for sure with the difference in size and weight, it would look ridiculous trying to jump for it.  Instead, the pup ran to bite down hard with those pup teeth on the wolf’s leg.  He hoped to get the reaper to lower his head for a chance to bite at his face.  That’s what he really needed right?  Besides, in a real fight wouldn’t it be good to take out the leg?
Behind them his pets calmly watched.  Both had piercing gazes paying close attention to how Kotori handled himself.  

Kotori Fatalis vs Magnus for Spar
Round 1/2
Size: Extra large
Build: Medium
Companion 1: Slender mongoose, Male - Battle
Companion 2: Snow leopard, Male - Battle
Mutation 1: Horns - Offensive
Skills: Intermediate Fighter & Intermediate Healer
Specialty: N/A

[Image: HMmbDEu.png]
 [Image: ezgif.com-gif-maker_39.gif]