gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

The Ooze ParticipantUnderachieverSnake EyesBeeventVolcanoChristmas 2019
12-25-2020, 12:07 PM
Caelia was stunned into confused silence at his words. He seemed positively confounded at the implication that there might be some limit to the amount of fun they could possibly have. But wasn't there? Always limits to everything? His confusion only amplified hers, though it was definitely the alcohol that made everything more difficult to comprehend. "Oh," she breathed simply. Caelia wasn't the giving up type herself, but likewise she wasn't the 'getting drunk with strangers' type either... or was she?

She had no clue. She let out a huff as she flopped down, and not long after Hyperion collapsed beside her. His proximity was oddly comforting - a strange thing for a wolf completely unused to physical affection - and, far more uninhibited than usual, she let her muzzle press against his shoulder. His question seemed baffling to her and she mulled over it for a long moment. "I don't really care about missing out. There's like, a whole world I miss out on all the time," she explained, slurring her words. She was in Valhalla, she didn't leave very often, so she missed a lot all over. This party was no exception.

So.. maybe she should be leaving? Giving him a small, completely uncharacteristic little nuzzle, she struggled to pull herself upright and twisted away. "I should go find my... pack... friends. Bye! Oh, I'm Caelia," she explained as she swiveled around and nearing lost her footing. Had she introduced herself? She wasn't sure. Maybe she'd get his in name back, though she'd be lucky to remember it tomorrow.

-exit Caelia-