gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

The Ooze ParticipantUnderachieverSnake EyesBeeventVolcanoChristmas 2019
12-25-2020, 02:25 PM
There was something oddly comforting in the bleak, unforgiving landscape.. almost as if this journey was a sort of repentance. For what, she wasn't sure, but the discomfort of trekking through the sand and the arid landscape wasn't something she'd complain about internally, despite the comfort. Only when she spoke did she realize just how dry her own mouth was, voice slightly wobbly due to lack of use today. Water sounded like a good idea, but she knew exactly where to find them when she made her way across this vast stretch of sand dunes.

"Yeah," she responded to the stranger's sentiment after a moment of thought. Keres looked like she'd seen far better days, but she managed to still give her a smile and wag of her tail. Caelia only returned the smile, tight-lipped but pleasant enough to pass as friendliness. "Not exactly an ideal place, is it?" The warmth of the sand beneath her toes as she shifted her weight reminded her that staying still too long in the desert could be even more dangerous than wandering in circles. "My name's Caelia Adravendi. You're welcome to join me. I was heading north of here, where it's less... sandy," she gestured with her muzzle to the sand that seemed to stretch on for eternity around them.