gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Avella
12-25-2020, 07:54 PM
It was only slightly disappointing when the two women left for the mere fact knowing them could possibly be helpful in the future. The Archer found himself having to slip into his charming self and use some diplomacy to deal with the brute. He didn't know if it was going to get him anywhere since the man had seemed ready to bite his head off.

At the end of the day it had been Sedna's appearance more than anything that had saved him from such a fate. He was thanking moon mother just then for sending his little cousin at just the right time. Her appearance and their recognition of each other surely changed the warlords tune.

The next thing the Archer knew Sirius was apologizing and explaining his behavior. Ramiel nodded in understanding after all he had been a father. "Congratulations on your litter," he offered, "I can completely understand your caution and wanting to ensure their safety." After that he was offering to allow Ramiel across the border and offering a meal, "Thank you for your hospitality."

It wasn't a moment after they were left alone that Sedna threw herself at him. He curled a front paw around her and nuzzled into her neck in a wolfish hug. He had missed his little cousin. He frowned when she said she hadn't seen his query. She did go on to inform him about his cousin Odin's children that were apparently around. "Its been awhile since I've seen Odin or his kids perhaps I'll have the chance to catch up with them as well." It was good information to have in case they might need the help of a family member. He chuckled at the way she spoke of Sig, "Thats the way Archer way." There were only a few that didn't live the way he and Judas did.

When she motioned for him to follow Ramiel took her up on it and fell into step beside her. On their journey deeper into the territory movement and a wheezing sound caught his attention. It wasn't until the creature was on Sedna's back that he realized it was an opossum. His cousin was soon explaining about it and an Ibis that she had. "Life for you seems very different here than it was in the lore. I never knew you were interested in healing Sedna," he commented, "I would certainly appreciate the help of your Ibis however. Perhaps we'll get lucky and it'll spot them." It would certainly cut down the work that he and the others would have to do to find their three missing family members. Sedna was soon asking how he'd gotten there. "Judas, Ellery, and I traveled south from Devilsbite. How did you end up getting washed up?" Ramiel was a little taken aback when she spoke of giant wolves with wings. "This place really is different. I had no idea. Do you know how they got wings?"