build
Heavy
player
Bird

Double Master1KHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
12-26-2020, 02:13 AM
You should see me in a crown;
Watch me make 'em bow, one by one!

Lurid smiled to herself as the sandalwood and larkspur hit her nose like a line of cocaine, physically feeling her pupils expand and contract as she took in the sweet and spicy scent of her beloved. Her hackles rose as if in aggression, but the slight shake of her head and shoulders would reveal her cold chill for what it was - an acute awareness of Alastor's presence. One porcelain ear slipped back on her head to catch the whisper of paws against the earth, that ghostly smile on her face as he parted from the darkness and came to her. The bright light of the moon made her holographic gaze seem luminous as they shifted to rest on the dark demon as he gazed at her. Alastor was every inch a predator, and he looked like he wanted to devour her right there on the spot. "Indeed, I did, my king. I have something on my mind, a problem I can't quite gain a solution to." The genuine smile he gave made her heart sing with joy, that she could bring him something that had been denied to him for so long was astounding. Reaching forward, Lurid planted a chaste kiss on his cheek. Joy was hard to find in their lives, but this was business, they could enjoy one another afterward. Lurid simply wasn't going to deny herself the opportunity to show him even a tiny smidge of affection. Her face would be enough to say something she had been back and forth over for a long time was what they would be talking about, but the details of her thoughts were excluded, for now. Lurid knew the time to raise Mirovis would be coming soon, she only had to have a direction to go in. Should she raise Mirovis from the ground, or prove her might to other packs and topple another? She would have the backing for both, and the ability once she was able to retrain her leg after being down for an entire season. They had time to think it through, but she wanted his initial thoughts, there would be room for mind-changing and debating the pros and cons later.

Word count: 365 words.
"Talk." || 'Think.' || 'Hear.'
Note: Wrote this at like 3am...Sorry if it doesn't make sense XD lmao!
ART
Despite her adorable good looks, Lurid is quite the nasty character. Use extreme caution when threading with her. Her threads are almost always considered mature, with possible triggers. Caution, this character is rated M for Mature! <3 She is unpredictable even to her author, who decides her conduct by random die rolls. Ilyn is a 24" tall polar bear & Samael is a black Augur Buzzard with a 50" wingspan, they travel with Lurid as her companions. If not directly mentioned, assume they are nearby. As her mate, Requiem is allowed in any of her threads regardless of label. Lurid possesses diamond-studded armor which she uses in battle.

Click the character icon to see Lurid's profile.
Discord: Bird_223 or PM character
to plot with me, ask about threads,
or to remind me about posts!