Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
12-26-2020, 08:55 AM

The Avalon’s heart was in her throat, though she wasn’t sure if it was from Askan’s scowl or the sudden appearance of the terrifying beast that was apparently stalking him. Her tail tucked with worry, ears turned down and a nervous side-eye thrown at the demon bird. Geese were bad news, so why was this one following Askan? She might have been crouching, but she squinted back at him, "I ain’t sneakin’ anywhere!" Her low voice and furtive glances said otherwise. If she spoke too loud... the kids might hear her.

One more uncertain glance was thrown at the goose, oh god she hated to turn her back on it! But she motioned with a tip of her head across the border. "Come fishin’ with me?" There was worry at the corners of her eyes and mouth and it wasn’t all the fault of the bloody bird that was suddenly eyeing her with those beady little demon eyes. It was all too much, it was bloody weighing and measuring her, she just knew, and before she knew it, it’d be running her off with that terrifying beak and beating her with it’s wings. But it wasn’t the scariest thing in the Hallows. "Kids are terrifying alright?! An’ there are so many of them! Where’d they all even come from?!" She finally blurted out, cringing lower to hurry across the border. He’d follow her, or he wouldn’t, but she wasn’t hanging around long enough to give one of the big ones a chance to pounce on her... again.

"Percy". "Theo".

this city’s gonna break my heart
[Image: 9Fr76Pv.png]